Jacobs Journal of Forensic science publishes topics related to forensic pathology, toxicology, biology, serology, psychiatry, anthropology, chemistry, biochemistry and the important marginal area where science and medicine interact with the law. It deals with Fingerprint analysis, scientific assessment of DNA, blood samples, bones, and criminal investigations, discoveries that include various aspects of DNA Analysis, Finger-printing, Techniques and current developments.
The journal invites articles of forensic interest that are included in, or are related to, these discipline such as original research and review articles, as well as case reports, mini reviews etc.
- Forensic anthropology
- Crimes and human trafficking
- DNA finger printing
- Forensic pathology
- Anatomical autopsy
- Medico legal evidence
- Human error analysis minimization
- Criminal profiling
- Computational analysis in forensic research
- Modern methods of death investigation
- Medico legal toxicology
- Forensic toxicomics
- Interpretative value of post-mortem toxicology
- Criminology and ethical issues